Subscribe Now

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Great People = Great Results (x3)

There are definitely some very tough days in my business, and, recently, a few of those days have come back-to-back and seemed to go on-and-on. It can be difficult to keep things in perspective when the going gets tough, but I try to remember that hard work and consistent effort pay off, and that continuously refining my process and and really weighing and evaluating client and candidate feedback paves the road to successful long-term partnerships.

That being said, my job is also very rewarding on days like today. Already this week, I have helped three of my clients find the talent that they need by connecting them with our great candidates. I received confirmation today that we have three candidates starting with my clients on Monday: A Senior QA Analyst starting with Universal Studios, an entry-level QA Analyst starting with Tempus Resorts International, and a Senior DBA starting with Connextions, Inc.

While I truly enjoy working with managers to find the right match, hearing the excitement in our candidate's voices when we call to deliver an offer reminds me just how meaningful my work can be. Helping people develop their careers and connecting them with great opportunities is definitely worth the effort, even if there are a few bumps here and there along the way.
______________________________________________________
As always, our efforts result in even more great candidates looking for the right "homes" and next opportunities, so if your organization happens to be in the market for these (or other IT) skillsets, please feel free to contact me.

No comments: