Subscribe Now

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Breaking News, Big Changes: I'm Off To San Francisco



In case you haven't heard the news: I've accepted a promotion and will be transferring to Kforce's Healthcare Technology Group, headquartered in San Francisco, at the end of the month. So, pretty soon, you'll see the new face of Orlando Tech Nuts: I've asked my partner, Megan Hopkins, to take over my blog and keep it going. I'll still be a guest blogger from time-to-time...if she'll let me!

We've hired a great new Account Manager to take over most of my business, along with my other colleague, Angel Diaz. Megan will continue driving our recruiting engine here in O-Town and will also be managing a few of my accounts as well.

Although I will miss my clients, candidates, and friends, I'm excited about my next great adventure. Thank you to all of you who have helped make my career in Orlando a great one. Please feel free to keep in touch. My email will stay the same: ahazelton@kforce.com.

If you're ever in the Bay Area, look me up!

No comments: