Subscribe Now

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I Love It When You Call Me Big Pap-pa…



You need to strap up your laces, and starting working those interfaces
(I love it when you call me Big Pap-pa)
To the coders gettin’ projects that they need to finish up…UHH!!!
(I love it when you call me Big Pap-pa)
If you got a virus in your PC please don't sit at your desk
Cause I see some development that needs to go live
Liiii-ve

UHHH.

Last night I hit the road to attend John Papa’s sold out “show” where he got down (and dirty) with ADO.Net Data Services (Astoria for all of you rooks…rookies for all of you that don’t speak slang) and Silverlight at the Space Coast .Net User Group in Melbizzle (Note: When trying to be ghetto, if all else fails, add the “izzle”). This was my first time visiting this group (and definitely not my last) and I was pleasantly surprised to see some familiar faces (shout outs to Bonnie, Walt, and Michael…word). For all Orlando candidates, it was a pretty quick drive (even with me getting lost) so I definitely encourage you to check out next month’s meeting (with Oleg Sych as the speaker). Pizza and 40s (I mean sodas and water) are provided each month so you won’t have to go hungry. For more information on this group, please check out: http://www.scdnug.org/Home.aspx It was a great event and if anyone has the opportunity to see Mr. Papa speak in the future, you should definitely take advantage of it. He is a great presenter and even I could understand what he was talking about (and I’m a newbie).

For more information on John Papa, please visit: http://johnpapa.net

Special thanks to Angel Diaz for honing in on his inner ghetto to help me with my sick rap.

2 comments:

INDIAN said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

O-M-G That is awesome!

Megan strikes back with another "Not Your Plain 'ol Boring Recruiter Blog"-post, again.

And apparently has rap skills to boot!

Seriously. Stop and think:
When was the last time you read a blog post that made you laugh? And was informative? Yeah.

So give it up for MC MeganH on da mic! Woot-Woot!